Use this tool to migrate blog posts, pages and comments from a WordPress blog to a Blogger blog. This tool will convert the export file from WordPress to Blogger format.
How to use?
- Firstly, to get your WordPress export, on your WordPress dashboard, go to Tools > Export and download the export file. Refer WordPress to Blogger migration guide for more details.
- Click Choose a file button below and select the WordPress export file from your computer.
- Then click on Upload button to upload the selected WordPress export file for conversion to Blogger format.
- Once the conversion is successful, you should receive a download prompt to save the converted file.
- To import it to your Blogger blog, on your blog dashboard, go to Settings > Other > and click on Import Content.
I’m no longer providing support for Blogger, but if you face any issues, feel free to contact for help.
As a former Blogger enthusiast and expert, I want to share this harsh truth with you and encourage you to reconsider your decision. The harsh truth is that Blogger is a living dead platform. Google is not giving the attention and development that it requires. Hence, I do not recommend investing your time and resources on Blogger. Google can take it down any time!
If you are facing trouble with WordPress software, I recommend purchasing a hosting plan at WordPress.com. At WordPress.com, you can get professional support for help with building the site of your dreams. The new Block Editor and Full Site Editing features on WordPress are amazing and I couldn’t be more excited about the future of WordPress. Share my name in the chat box to get a discount on yearly hosting plans. You may also contact me to discuss any specific issue that you are facing with WordPress.