By accessing the website at https://scratchtheweb.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Our WordPress Themes & Plugins on ScratchTheWeb’s website and on official WordPress.org repository are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later. According to the principles of this license, you have:
- the freedom to use the software for any purpose,
- the freedom to change the software to suit your needs,
- the freedom to share the software with your friends and neighbors, and
- the freedom to share the changes you make.
The derivative works of our themes or plugins should also be licensed under GNU GPL.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download copy of the materials (information or software) on ScratchTheWeb’s website for your use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Republish, resell, rent or sub-license the materials anywhere else;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any code contained on our materials;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ScratchTheWeb at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
ScratchTheWeb sells its products and services with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with your particular setup.
Support for products sold and distributed by ScratchTheWeb is only guaranteed for those who have an active, paid license
Support and updates are granted according to the terms of the product or service you have purchased.
Support and updates for products sold by ScratchTheWeb are provided as long as ScratchTheWeb is in the business. Should any one of the following occur, ScratchTheWeb will no longer be responsible for providing support or services:
- The product or service is no longer deemed useful by ScratchTheWeb because of lack of resources or poor return on investment.
- The product or service or ScratchTheWeb is purchased or bought out by another company.
- Any dependency required to run the product or service is no longer actively developed or has been shutdown.
4. Refund Policy
We strive our best in developing our products and providing our services, but we understand that they cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you would like to request a refund, please open a open support ticket. The refund request will be taken into consideration only if it meets our eligibility conditions.
Eligibility conditions for a refund request on our products:
- Some of the products on the website ScratchTheWeb are gated behind a paywall, where you have to pay to download the product. Refund is not eligible on downloads of such products.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments for subscription on the product which makes you eligible for free support and future updates. We may notify you by email prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
Eligibility conditions for a refund request on our hosting service:
- You have purchased one of our yearly hosting plan and you are within the first 14 days of initial purchase.
- You have purchased one of our monthly hosting plan and you are within the first 3 days of initial purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments on hosting plans. We will notify you by email prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
Eligibility conditions for a refund request on our support services:
- The support service was not billed by time.
- The support service was billed by task but we failed to complete the task.
Refund amount may not include fees charged by the payment gateway provider.
- The products and services on ScratchTheWeb’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. ScratchTheWeb makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, ScratchTheWeb does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ScratchTheWeb or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ScratchTheWeb’s website, even if ScratchTheWeb or a ScratchTheWeb authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
7. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on ScratchTheWeb’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ScratchTheWeb does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. ScratchTheWeb may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However ScratchTheWeb does not make any commitment to update the materials.
ScratchTheWeb has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ScratchTheWeb of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
ScratchTheWeb may revise these terms of conditions for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of conditions.
This Terms and Conditions was last updated on 7 October 2019.